- Market: Miami-Dade, Florida (North Miami)
- Type: Land development, Public-Private Partnership
- Role: Investment Partner, Community Benefits oversight
Biscayne Landing is a public-private partnership to master-develop the largest tract of undeveloped land in northwestern Miami-Dade, Florida. The 184-acre site is a former superfund landfill situated next to the Oleta River State Park. The project will involve remediation and master-development of the site to accommodate retail, residential and commercial uses. A comprehensive community benefits program is incorporated and feature local preference for jobs, capacity building and educational scholarships.
- Participating as investment partner in venture involving Lefrak Organization and Swerdlow Group
- Structured Public-Private Partnership with City of North Miami
- Project will entail environmental remediation and land development of 184-acres site
- Established comprehensive community benefits program